- By train: The closest TGV station is Morlaix. Paris-Morlaix takes 3h50. There is also a train (non TGV)
station in Roscoff. The regional train between Morlaix and Roscoff takes 29
minutes. See the website of the train company for
- By bus: Bus 53 between Morlaix and Roscoff takes 35 minutes. The is also
bus 40 between Brest and Roscoff. See the
website of the bus company for timetables.
- By car: From Rennes, N12 to Morlaix, then in the direction of St-Pol-de-Leon,
Roscoff (25 km). Paris-Roscoff is 562 km.
- By plane: The closest airport is Brest. See the website of the Brest airport. There is
a bus between the Brest airport and the Brest train station (20 minutes).
- By boat: Brittany Ferries offers
boat connections from Plymouth (England) or Cork (Ireland). Irish Ferries offers boat
connections from Rosslare (Ireland).
See the pratical information on missions
before booking your plane/train.