All details about the special events can be found on this web page.
Place and date
- Date : 5th - 8th June 2012
- Place : Pôle Universitaire Saint-Jean d'Angély, 24 avenue des Diables Bleus, 06300 NICE, near to Tramway Stop Saint-Jean d'Angély Université (Line T1, Las Planas / Pont Michel)
We have received a very large number of proposals for posters. However, due to limited space being available, we ask you to strictly limit the size of your poster to A1 format oriented in landscape (i.e. height: 59.4 cm and width: 84.1 cm). Posters larger than A1 size can not be hung.
The poster session will begin dd, date month at hh and will end dd, date month at hh:mm (the hanging of posters will be made only from hh).
Wifi internet will be available throughout the conference venue.
Accommodation and hotels
- Hotel Novotel Nice Centre Acropolis (90 €), 8 esplanade Parvis de l'Europe, 06200 Nice - Tel : 04 93 13 30 93.
- Hotel Campanile (85 €), 58 bd Risso, 06000 Nice - Tel: 04 93 26 20 60
- Hipark (120 €/studio), 22 bd du Général Louis Delfino, 06300 Nice - Tel : 04 92 00 92 10
- Hotel Kyriad Nice Port (74 €), 8 rue Emmanuel Philibert, 06300 Nice - Tel : 04 93 55 80 00
- Citea (75 €), 42 bd Risso, 06300 Nice - Tel : 04 92 27 82 00
- Appart' City (89 €), 18 route de Turin, 06000 Nice - Tel : 04 92 26 71 60
It is strongly recommended that you book your hotel room as soon as possible.
- Cafeteria du CROUS at the conference venue, WIFI, (coffee, sandwiches, cold meals, salads etc)
- L'Ange Bleu, 17 avenue des Diables Bleus, distance ~130m, (take away)
- Eden Cafe, 21 avenue des diables bleus, distance ~200m, (set menus from 8.80 euros to 17 euros)
- Snack Cafe d'angely, 24 avenue des diables Bleus, distance ~240m, WIFI, (a range of affordable meals)
There are several more cafes and restaurants located in the neighbourhood around the Campus.
Information on things to do in and around Nice can be found at the Office of Tourism for Nice Cote d'Azur website or on the Riviera Cote d'Azur website.
Suggestions for restaurants in Nice can be found here, suggestions for bars and pubs here, and nightlife in Nice here.
Information on the buses and trams in Nice can be found at the Nice Transport website
For any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact the LOC at:sf2a at oca.eu
For any problems related to your registration, please contact the system administrator, Réza Samadi.